Sunday, September 7, 2008

Rockin' the Night away . . .

I'd like to introduce you to the Wright Family Rock n Roll Band (including their spouses). We probably need a more creative name than that, we'll have to think of one. Anyway, all my older siblings and I had a great time playing Rock Band in our small apartment a week or so before we moved out here. They were all naturals!
Becky on drums
Joel and Jared on guitar

Brendan on guitar and yours truly singing my heart out
I stood on the Kitchen Table to get this shot!
Becky. By the way this hat is part of our sweet get-up we put aside just for rock band.
as are these sun glasses, authentic rocker sun glasses.
Joe and I, was this a Boston song?
Marisa knows how to work it!
Concentration
The baby thought her parents looked a little crazy, but I'm sure she'll grow up to ROCK as well.
Was this a David Bowie song?
This Band loves to eat at the Bombay House . . .

Jared is good at holding babies, he gets lots of practice with our nieces and nephews. Scarlett is such a good baby!

1 comment:

Angie said...

i think i may have heard the rockin party going on from downstairs! don't worry we were up anyway ;) haha looks like fun!