The Man I married:
I was tagged by my dancing friend, Heather. I think I was at least, unless there is another Emily W.:) Anyway, I haven't done a tag in a while so this should be fun!
2. Who eats more? It totally varies, usually we eat about the same but sometimes it's him and sometimes it's me.
3. Who said I love you first? Jared did!
4. Who is taller? Jared is 6'3" about 9 inches taller than I am!
5. Who is smarter? hmm, I don't know. Jared is very smart and reads lots of books and is a great writer but I think we both have our strengths.
6. Who is more sensitive? Off the bat I'd say I am but Jared has his sensitive moments!
7.Who does the laundry? We both do, but like Heather I am always the one who switches it from the washer to the dryer because I know the things that don't go in the dryer but Jared is learing that too (shade shirts, leotards, . . etc.)
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're lying on the bed then Jared does, but it was the opposite in our last apartment, Jared always likes to sleep closest to the door :).
9. Who pays the bills? We both do, depending on who remembers or who has time.
10. Who cooks more? I do but sometimes Jared goes on these cooking kicks, it's great. And he is the best with meat and on the grill.
11. What meals do you cook together? If we are having people over we always cook together, Jared will also help out with every day meals if I ask him unless he is really busy, but then I know not to ask.
12. Who is more stubborn? Jared, but see next Q
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? yes, this is a tricky one, but most likely Jared, he just wants to make me happy and it's so sweet
14. Who has more siblings? There are 7 kids in my family and 4 in Jared's
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? It is pretty balanced, we make big and small decisions together.
16. What do you like to do together? watch movies, play rockband, go on dates, be with extended family, travel.
17. Who eats more sweets? Jared drinks more soda but other than that we're probably about the same.
18. Guilty pleasures? Splurging by eating at Outback or Tucanos (see above pic, this was last week on our Ann'y)
19. How did you meet? Jared was my roommates Katie and Michelle's home teacher, and his friend Marc was dating Michelle (who also got married!) so those two things brought him over to my apartment a lot.
23. His best features? Oh, where do I start? I love his blue eyes and I adore his hair (even when it is big because I haven't cut it) and his height. Yeah, Jared wanted to shave his head this summer and I wouldn't let him. Maybe I am more stubborn.
24. What is his greatest quality? Jared is a very giving and always puts others first. He is also very responsible and follows through with his commitments.
25. Tag? Michelle and Katie because I talked about you in this post! Also Brooke so I can learn more about Chris. And of course any other of my wonderful blogging friends! I'd love to learn more about your hubbys
3 comments:
Yes Emily it was me who tagged you! Thanks, it's always fun to read what people write! How's CA??? :)
what a fun tg...I have done this one before:)
Emily, it was so fun to read through this list and remember Jared and you dating and just get to know you two a little more. What a fun post!
Post a Comment