Tuesday, August 12, 2008

FREE Stuff!!

Hey Everyone!
As you know we are moving next Friday August 22nd and we have three big things we need to give away - they are free!

1. Walnut Kitchen Table with metal legs and 2 removable leafs (on top of table in 2nd pic)
2. Dark Green Couch with pull out hide-a-bed! Comes in handy for guests!(sorry i couldn't take a pic with the bed pulled out b/c of boxes . . etc) (available August 21st)
3. Drafting Table


Maybe you don't need them but do you know anyone who does?
If you are interested call me at home or on my cell or leave a comment if you don't have my phone # and I could email it to you.








1 comment:

Sarah Roberts said...

you are so funny Emily!!!:) I will prbably be doing the same thing when Imove though- you are so smart! I feel horrible we haven't been able to do anything together this summer:(