Sunday, August 3, 2008

August 6, 2004 . . .

Was the day we were married! On Wednesday is our 4th anniversary so I thought I'd post a few wedding pics. I had to scan these so they aren't as clear. I have so many favorites but will have to narrow it down to a few. The past four years have been wonderful, I feel like we have both grown so much and it just gets better. The tough moments have only brought us closer together. Jared is so good for me in ways that I never even imagined. I'm so thankful for the blessings of the temple. I love you honey!






Our official Engagement Photo

9 comments:

Jared Blanco said...

My favorite by far for all time is the black and white. i had to dislocate my jaw for that

Jean said...

Aww, cute pictures!! Happy anniversary this week!!

Sarah Roberts said...

you guys are so cute!

Cam and Josie said...

Love the photos! I love the smiles :] It's amazing how fast life really passes. You almost completely forget who you were without your other half--being married is wonderful--it's like your whole new, improved self added on top of your fun crazy old self! "Emily Wright put up a fight....." (I love you Em!)

Cam and Josie said...

P.S. Happy Anniversary! (duh)

pandorasbox said...

I will have to take some up to date pictures when you come down to CA with my new camera...Hopefully I still have the touch!

Unknown said...

I LOVE that second picture, and the engagement picture. You are lovely!

hilary w said...

Wow...you look so beautiful! Happy anniversary!

Headle said...

Happy Anniversary!! You two are SO CUTE together!! I just love seeing you, you are both just radiate so much happiness :)