Monday, July 28, 2008

Memories Game and Pioneer Day!

I've seen this game on a couple of my friends blogs and it looked like fun. if you want to join in read the instructions below...

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together or that you have of me. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty fun to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Pioneer Day!
Almost all the Wright Fam (just missing 3)!


We had fun at my grandma's cabin - me with Scarlett who is 2 months nowWe celebrated our nephew Charles and sis in law Marisa's birthdays - Jared picked out the super soaker

Later we went to an Orem Owlz game - they had fireworks at the end for the holiday!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Hmmm, let me think...

I remember once being at some Relief Society thing, and the sad thing is I don't remember if it was Relief Society or Enrichment or what, but we just joked around the whole time and it was a blast. I always wished that we had hung out more!

Cortney said...

I remember you coming home to the dorms from a Dashboard concert and being in your room with you afterward--you were on a total buzz from the excitement and it was completely contagious! That was the first time I learned who that band was (I'm so glad you widened my musical world!). I also remember your hair--your cool, crazy, awesome hair, and when you would wear it in twisted-braid pony tails. That was another "Emily coolness" attribute I learned from you. :)

Sarah Roberts said...

I remember the first time we had dinner together and we totally hit it off!!!! I think we might be better friends than our husbands-lol....

Cam and Josie said...

HA! I'll just pick this one out of the bucket of gazillions!........My bro. Jon's karate pants, a white sweatshirt (inside-out of course), a video camera, the roof of our old 2215 North....and COOLIO! LOL! I'll C U when you get there.....if you evah get there........ :[)