Thursday, June 26, 2008

Aspen Grove!

I spent last week with some of the coolest people I know - my family! Really, I never grew out of the "little sister thinking everything her older siblings do is so cool" stage. I really love my fam and it was great to spend time with them. My nieces and nephews grow up so fast . Sorry there are so many pics! I could've posted more , i just chose some of my favorites. Jared and I in front of the cabin we had all to ourselves, but we loved having the kids come sleep over!
The guys entered a 3 on 3 basketball tournament - they made it to the finals! Jared is pretty good, watch out Kobe.
Annie and I couldn't get Jared to take a normal picture - but here is one of our attempts, thanks anyway Anne!
My brother Brendan's kids; Courtney and Alex, so cute!
Me with my younger siblings Jonathan and Annie on the Jungle Gym.
Indiana Jones! Well, actually it's Jared with a whip playing a game at Frontier Night
Free Snowcones at Frontier Night!
Playing DDR, I actually was better than I thought I would be at this!
Proud Grandma with baby Scarlett - only two weeks old when she came on the trip!
My sister Becky with her cutie pie Eliza who turned ONE while we were up there.
"Dead or Alive" how do you like our criminal faces?
They had these miniature old towns up there for the kids to play in, with a bank and a barber shop . . .etc. My parents in front of the "school" i think.
I think this was the bank - I know how to use these phones from watching Mary Poppins.
Brendan with Alex - he is a good dad!
Marisa (with Scarlett), Warren and I - we loved the wooden swings.
Watching Tarzan in our cabin with Charles, Audrey and Warren
My Dad, and my sis-in-law Shera did the high ropes course, I was a wimp, unfortunately, but most of my family ended up doing it - I was proud.
Joel on the high ropes course.
Eliza's big one year old birthday party!
Courtney, Julia and Warren sleeping over in our loft.
Julia and Courtney on the grizzly!
Beautiful view of the back of Timpanogas! This was after "outdoor" church.

The trip was awesome! Thanks Mom and Dad!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved looking at your pictures Emily!
Love, Anne