Friday, May 16, 2008

Song of the Week

So I am majorly behind. I started posting last Sunday about Jared's birthday which was the last week of April, when I should have been posting about Mother's Day. Life just picks me up sometimes, just when I think I need a break, but anyway. I will get caught up soon. My girls had their final performance in an assembly this week so HOPEFULLY . . . anyway.

Just thought I'd add something fun to my sidebar. It is a "song of the week". With my job I'm constantly looking for new music, or rediscovering old music. I love it all, any genre. So sometimes I'll post songs that describe how I'm feeling that week or sometimes I'll post songs that I just discovered for my dance classes, or that i'm choreographing something to, or that I'd like to choreograph something to or whatevah! So enjoy!

No comments: