Sunday, May 18, 2008

Jared's Birthday!

Jared's Birthday was actually on April 28th. Things have been so crazy with dance and work lately that we haven't been able to spend as much time together as I would like but my dancers had their last performance this week on Thursday so things should calm down. Anyway, even though I have been preoccupied with other things my wonderful husband always remains my top priority and I love him so much. I think he deserves a birthday post, even though it is late!
I love Jared because he'll always be a kid at heart, the big present hanging over his head is the game "Rock Band". That's what he asked for, along with a Bob Marley shirt.

I love Jared because he lets me throw a birthday party for him every year, even though he doesn't always like being the center of attention.

I also love Jared because he is so great at playing with my nieces and nephews, they love to tease him and hang out with him.
Jared also has an awesome family and they are so fun to be with. This is us with Jared's younger siblings Meri and Chase at Bridal Veil Falls on Chase's birthday, just the week before Jared's.


We got the perfect picture of Chase being superman and flying up the waterfall.
I love Jared because he'll go on walks with me, even when he doesn't want to, just so I can look at the blossoms again before they start to fall off the trees.
Jared also bought me the beautiful roses that you see in this picture, after my dance concert just a couple days after his birthday.

I feel so blessed to have a wonderful, loving, cute, hot, thoughtful and very patient husband! He also added the playlist to our blog yesterday after seeing my "Song of the Week" thing. He decided people should be able to hear the songs I post. So enjoy the playlist! It has some of my faves, some of his and some of both of ours.

6 comments:

pandorasbox said...

I love the Superman pix, it is Stellar!! Seriously you should enter that one in a photo contest so you can win some $$. :-)

Lisa said...

Jared rocks because he was an awesome home teacher!

Enjoy Rockband--it's SO addicting!! :)

Ms. White said...

you guys are sooo cute!

Headle said...

Love these pictures!!! What a cute birthday party :) Emily--you really are adorable!

WOW! Those flowers he bought for you are BEAUTIFUL!!!

Glad you are done with dance and can relax! :D

The Coles said...

EMily, Love your pictures. Oh how I miss your family. They're great. Oh and happy birthday to Jared. How about them lakers!!! WAHOO! I love you

Jean said...

Happy belated birthday, Jared!! What a fun party!! :-) Emily's lucky to have you, and vice versa!