Sunday, April 20, 2008

Warm Weekend!

Last weekend we had two family get togethers. Saturday was our nephew Warren's baptism. He is such a great kid and we love him and are so proud of him.Riding the horse at the luncheon after the baptism
Sunday we had a little birthday party for Jared's younger brother and sister, Chase and Meridith. Their birthdays are a week apart. We had a bunch of their friends over and BBQ'd.


UPCOMMING: Our final Granite Park Dance Concert is April 30th at 7:00pm, i'll post more info soon.

4 comments:

pandorasbox said...

oh, how cute!! I just love the pictures and wish I was there!! We will have to celebrate Jared's BD this coming weekend when we are in SLC!! Will see you then!

Sarah Roberts said...

how fun:)

The Coles said...

Hey Em, I love looking at your pictures! I can't believe how old Warren is now. I hope everything goes well for your show..(Is it next week?) Oh and also the second you move I am driving up to see you!! I love you!!

Megan said...

Hi Em,
Glad you could stop by my blog. :)
Mike and I will be in Indianapolis for the summer while he works at Rolls Royce. I will be stopping by California for a few days to go to my brother's graduation. Got to love my California time when I get it. So excited about your big move there!
-Megan