Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A Good Point

I am an active member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Also known as the LDS Church. I have been frustrated with the confusion of the LDS and FLDS on the news lately. We are completely different and I have been quite irritated with the ignorance. My mom-in-law sent me this link to her friends blog, it addresses this issue and I thought was really well done. If you have felt these feelings lately, check it out.

http://thegabblog.blogspot.com/2008/04/just-for-record.html

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Here here! I only wish that she had said the FLDS AREN'T even Mormon. She never does make that clarification exactly, does she? Still, very clever. I loved it.

I also love your new blog header. Lovely!

Charlotte and Dugan Frehner said...

Em I have had a girl at work who has questions about us "Mormon" I have been trying to make sure she sees that we have NO connection with the FLDS. I feel for you. Oh I saw that you have your last dance concert next WED. I would love to come I don't want to jump the gun but I think I CAN make it let me know all the details. My last final is Monday.

Sarah Roberts said...

that is hilarious!