Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Jared's Play - You're Invited!

Jared is in his 4th year of performing with BYU Golden Age Theater. This year the play is entitled, "El Retrato Vivo". Here is a list of the dates/times/places if you'd like to come! Jared really is a great actor and has had a blast with these plays. It is in Spanish but they always do a scene by scene break down in English in the program.

This is Jared just a couple weeks ago when they performed at Timpview High School.
FALL 2005. These two pics were the second play Jared did when he was "Don Quixote".

March 2008

12-13 - 7:30pm in the small theater (B192) of the JFSB

15 - 11:00am at BYU-Idaho in Rexburg, ID

18-21 - 7:30pm in the small theater (B192) of the JFSB

25, 27 - 6:00pm in the small theater (B192) of the JFSB
(the 25 and 27are free performances of only El retrato vivo. They are part of the College of Humanities Theater Festival)

28 - 7:30pm in the small theater (B192) of the JFSB

29 - 2:00pm in the small theater (B192) of the JFSB

April 2008

1 - 7:30pm in the small theater (B192) of the JFSB

2 - 8:00pm at the University of Utah in Salt Lake City, UT

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Break a leg, Jared! I love that Don Quixote picture :)

Elizabeth said...

Hey Emily! I just found your blog. Great stuff. You two are so much fun! I hope that everything is going well. I love the pictures on your blog of you and your students. I am sure that they just love having you as a teacher. Hopefully I will run into you sometime before you guys leave! Good luck to Jared in his play as well.

breena rae said...

wow, I didn't know you had a thespian husband...awesome! He looks smashing as Don Quixote.

pandorasbox said...

Hi Emily,

The flowers are gorgeous...such a beautiful picture full of light, we will be at his play on the 29th
Believe me if you move down here I am sure he can get some of that same play magic at my 80% hispanic high school. They would LOVE to see plays in Espanol!

Love,

P