
Well it is official and its time I put it on the blog! We are going to be attending UC Irvine this coming Fall so Jared can get his PhD! I am very excited and nervous but I know this is the right thing for us. Irvine,CA is in Orange County and we'll be just down the road from the Newport Beach temple as well as Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm and of course the beach! So you all need to come visit us! I just want to say thank you to all of you for your thoughts and advice on different places as we made this big decision. In February I posted more about our visit to Irvine if you want to check that out just scroll down.
13 comments:
What an exciting decision! When do you guys leave? What a wonderful place that will be for you guys. Post lots about your adventures there!
So, does this mean you will get to live with those nice helpful grad students in that posh-looking reddish housing? It sure looked like a physical upgrade from Wymount... :)
Congrats on reaching such an exciting decision! Great things are surely in store for you guys there.
So.... now we can play!
We live just northwest of Irvine... 20 min. on a good day! :)
Congrats! See you guys down there! :)
Yay, congrats!! It's so nice to know where you're going. Hooray!!!
Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys! It must feel good to have a plan now! Keep us updated on the details (when you're moving, where you'll live, etc).
WOOHOO! Congratulations!! That looks GORGEOUS!
Em, that is so exciting! You guys will love it so much there!! Good luck! I'm glad we have ways (like this) to stay in touch!
Congratulations!!! You are right next to Tustin which is where I grew up. What a relief to finally know where you are going. I'm a bit jealous. :)
Congrats Jared and Emily!!! You guys are going to love Irvine I'm sure. Good luck and keep us posted on how things are going. We'll be California neighbors - you're just down the road from us :)
I like the new lay out and congrats on the final decision!!!
Awesome!
I think you guys will love it. I know my family will love visiting you!
Can you handle being Anteaters?
Hey I just ran into your blog! Cute! Congrats on the new school!
Post a Comment