Well, for me anyway. I had
Spring Break this past Thursday, Friday and now today Monday. It has been so great to have a break from work. Although now, going back tomorrow, I really have to hit our April concert hard but anyway here are some events from my Spring Break!
Nells Johnson's
BBQ/Bon fire. Nells is an old friend of Jared's from past plays that they've performed in together. He was in town this weekend to see this year's play and had a great party . The food is always so great !

My friend Sarah and I

Sarah's husband Andy and a shot of the delicious smoked beef and garlic bread cooking on the grill over the fire.

Ok, Friday night at
Jared's play was quite an exciting performance. The actors did great, the audience was fun and it was sold out! But also . . . .

The director was proposed to! Sarah Haynie was doing a little Q and A session after the show and the last question was her boyfriend who got up on stage and asked her to marry him! She said yes. It was so fun to watch! I just happend to have my camera! He did get down on one knee but I didn't get a photo of that.

After the show Jared and his buddies did an encore rendition of their air guitar/lip sync to
"Come Sail Away" by Styx. I say encore because they did this last year too. from the left: Nells on the drums, Joseph the dancer, Jared lead vocals, Dan doing the robot also on Keyboard, Andy on bass guitar (?).

Jared pulling a Hendrix on the floor with his guitar.

Joseph and I were quite bored waiting for everyone to change and close up shop after the show so we took some pictures. Joseph's parents are the faculty advisors over the show.
EASTER! Yesterday we spent Easter dinner at my parents. Annie, Mom, me and Grandma.

Jared's younger siblings came too, Meri and Chase.

and my darling
Dance Co. last week at our Saturday rehearsal.
5 comments:
Gotta love Spring Break!! Sounds like you guys had a blast. And you always look so gorgeous, Emily! I just had to say that.
Hey I totally have that dress you are wearing on Easter! It's a cute one. You two look like such a fun couple.
Emily your so cute
how cute of that girls boyfriend!
When do you guys get out of school?
I wish I could help you on the whole template thing, but I totally screwed my blog up when I tried to change my template (it erased all my links)...hence why mine is just white. Let me know if you get some good tips!
Lovely,
you mispelt Nels.
Post a Comment