Little Elves.
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Granite Park Winter Dance Concert!
ok so I know I've been slacking but you know, the holidays and such, i didn't find the time to sit down an d blog, but i promise to be better. And better yet I promise to check all of YOUR blogs more often so don't worry, I haven't gone too far. Here are some pictures from my show last month, it was a success! I was , of course, stressed to the max, but hey, it all worked out, and in the end we all had a lot of fun. I'm still having nightmares where everything goes wrong. . . but i think those will fade, just in time for the Spring Concert in April! Ha ha! Enjoy, these are actually the day after the show in costumes, but i should get some up from during the show as well.
Advanced Dancers in random costumes.
We did a dance in the dark with candles to "Bring a Torch"
Me with my officers, we're missing Jacey who moved the day after the show, see previous post.
All the flowers in my house the day after the show! Thanks mom and Jared and everyone!
One of my classes, minus about 5 people who got suspended the night of the show, two for fighting, three for hugging, but we got by with out them.
I don't understand the cultural thing where people don't smile in pictures.
fur, velvet, sequins, does a costume get any better?
Two sisters on Advanced Dance, Edith and Candice. The are refugee students from Africa.

Little Elves.
Little Elves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Emily your concert looked great by these pictures. Fun that you are still teaching dance!!
Itlooks like your concert turned out great, even if you did have some strange circumstances and dancers missing?! Crazy?! Where did you guys spend Christmas? I hope you had fun. I still need to post our Christmas pictures. Anyway, you asked when we would be leaving for Dental School...answer, sometime this summer July/August. Not sure exactly when. We are still trying to decide which shool we are going to, but we seem to have it narrowed down to UCLA or UCSF. If you have any opinions let us know...asap! :)
Apparently you have lovers AND fighters in your dance program.... hugging was also outlawed at my junior high. As was holding hands. I think fighting was okay though...
Great costumes! Do you dream up the costumes as well as the coreography? I wish we could see video of a performance.
Hugging? Wow.
I know those dreams where everything goes wrong. I used to always have iceskating dreams like that.
My dad refuses to smile in pictures, so I cherish the few pictures I have of him smiling :)
Post a Comment