Sunday, January 13, 2008

CHRISTMAS Festivities!

Here are some photos of things we did to celebrate the holiday.The Wright Family Christmas Party, my dad's side, was held the Sunday before Christmas at my parents house, here is my sister Anne, Cousin Sean, Aunt Marcia, Cousin Adam and Cousin Michael.
The week before Christmas we had a Christmas family home evening with my family, here is my nephew Charles and my sister Becky playing their violins. Charles is only 5!
Christmas Eve! Charles, Julia, Audrey and Grandma Savage. Ever since I was a little girl we've been making these, they are called Stained Glass Cookies.
Jared and Charles, dressed up as wisemen for the Nativity my family always does, I don't know quite what they are doing here, Jared was trying to teach Charles Portuguese
Getting ready for the nativity, I was an Angel
Julia, who is also only 5, was the harp playing angel.
Julia, my bro-in-law Joe and little Eliza, I had to include this one because I think Eliza's cheeks are adorable!
We spent Christmas Eve night sleeping over at my brother Joel's house with his family. Jared read Charles and Warren a Christmas Book
Christmas morning! Charles got a new bouncy horse that even says "neigh"! From what I heard it took Santa Clause all night to put it together.
Getting ready to open presents, yes, I know I'm a glamor queen in the morning
Audrey looking at my Grandma Savages new Music Box
A gingerbread house I made, I have all my decorations down now except for this because I can't bring myself to just dump it in the trash.
At my Grandma Savage's house for Christmas Dinner! We're both wearing new sweaters that my mom gave us!
The girls!
For new years we went to CA to see the White's. On New Years Eve day Meri and I were upstairs watching movies and I saw Jared chopping up the tree for his mom out side the window. I snuck a couple pictures without him knowing b/c I thought he looked cute out there!
The beautiful California sunset just before leaving to go to the air port. We're wearing new hoodies that we gave each other! It was a great Christmas break, we got to spend time with both of our families and with each other.

5 comments:

Katie Cash Davis said...

Em, I just found your blog though michelle's, and i am so glad! i loved reading about your teaching job--i'm sure you are an awesome teacher. it was so fun to see all your pictures of christmas and new years too! i miss you!! tell jared hi for us--love you guys!

our blog is www.tkdavis.blogspot.com in case you want to check it out.

Lisa said...

What cute pictures! I'm especially impressed with your gingerbread house--mine always come out looking terrible!!

Headle said...

I love these Christmas pictures!! How sweet! It looks like you have such adorable Christmas traditions~what a CUTE family :)

Love,
Heather

hilary w said...

What a great Christmas you had! I'm glad you had a nice holiday and hopefully your classes are going well so far! I miss you already!

Heather said...

Love all the pictures. I still miss seeing and talking to you all the time. It sounds like you are having a blast teaching. I'm sure your classes all love you.

I tagged you! Check out my blog.