Ok, I know this is like three posts in one! But I thought I'd get caught up in one fell swoop. This time of year is very busy, but fun and exciting. Here are some things we've been doing to celebrate the season, it's our 4th Christmas together since we've been married. Also at the bottom is an invitation to my dance concert this week.
Here is what we've been doing around the house . . .

Our lovely little Christmas Tree that fits perfectly on our little side table.

Presents, our front window lights and our stockings.

Back window lights in our bedroom

While decorating I told Jared we should get some mistletoe and he wasn't really into the idea but then the next day I came home and he had bought some for me (us)!

Lights around our front door and our little berry wreath.

Jared was watching a Lakers game via the internet while I was decorating. He's pretty die-hard to miss out on decorating! :)

My dear friend Brooke Heath got married on Wednesday. I was able to go up to her luncheon in Salt Lake and to her reception. I'm sad I never got a picture of the Bride but here are all my buddies who were Brooke's bridesmaids. Katie, Annie, Athena and Krista.

Friday night we went to a Party at the Hegstrom-Pratt home. This couple have been two of Jared's favorite teachers here at BYU and I believe this is our 4th time going to their Christmas Party. Jared led everyone in singing Spanish Christmas Carols.

Joseph at the Party showing us his Karate moves. He is Jared's little buddy.

On Saturday we went to the Savage Family Christmas Party at Riverside. We've been having this Christmas party since I was a baby. It's always been the same Santa Clause too, I swear he is the real Santa. Above are my darling nieces Julia and Audrey.

The real Santa with baby Eliza, her 1st Christmas.

Our family photo at the Party.

OK, it's the day you've all been waiting for! Granite Park Middle Schools Winter Dance Concert is this Wednesday December 12th at 7:00pm. You are all invited. Tell me if you want more details. Above are all my lovely girls.

Two of our dance officers, Marissa and Jacey. They are so fun to teach and just keep improving and improving. I'm so sad that Jacey will be moving to Roy after the concert.
5 comments:
Emily--
These pictures are adorable! I love your Christmas decorations! Everything looks so pretty :) Looking at your blog always makes me smile, you are such a sweetie! I miss you!!
Your apartment looks so festive! And I love your window treatment in the bedroom! Very classy stuff!
And that IS the real Santa! Just LOOK at him!
Wow, you manage to make Wymount look nice a Christmasy--good work! I never went to that much effort. :) And I love the mistletoe idea! So awesome!!
Emily fun pictures. I love the bedroom lights! I never thought to decorate in my bedroom but I love the idea! Fun concert and dancers as well!
I love your decorations! I love the lights around the windows. I swear someday I will leave twinkle lights up all year round--they are so beautiful! Good luck with your concert tonight!
P.S. We should go Visiting Teaching!
Post a Comment