
Saturday School with advanced dance, we learned a whole dance in 4 hours! It's weird being at school on a Saturday, but we had fun. Come to our show on December 12th!


BYU 148th Primary! This was taken after our primary program last Sunday. They did so great. I love being the 2nd counselor.


Krista, Athena and I at Brooke's bridal shower on Thursday, Congrats Brooke! I love you!

Annie, Brooke, me, Athena

Athena and Brooke!
Well, i'll have a lot more pics to post after Thanksgiving! We're off to CA tomorrow, Jared's little bro is comming home from his mission!
4 comments:
I'm going to California too! We are flying into LAX tonight. It will be nice to visit my home in Orange County. I'll have to get my In n Out fix before I go back to Georgia. Hope you have a nice trip to California!
-Megan
I love your primary pictures. The program was great and your primary is great, too! Have fun in CA!
I loved seeing that Primary picture!! What cute kids, and it's nice to see the adults too!
Yahoo for the 148th primary program! I'm glad it went well! You are awesome with kids, Emily. They must adore you!!!
Post a Comment