Wednesday, November 14, 2007
SORRY FOR THE DRY SPELL!
So I haven't posted in a while. I hope you all haven't given up on me! I just haven't had any fun pics to post. So just for fun here are some old pictures i've discovered.
Jared and I on my 20th birthday at the Pizza Factory, he bought me roses that day and the cowboy hat, we had just hooked up about a month before this. Man, i miss that shirt of mine, haha. I had no idea at this point that we'd get married, but i knew i sure could love that boy.
Let's see, I believe this was Summer of 2005. Jared and his dad snorkeling at Catalina Island
The White boys. Jared, Chase and Dave outside the MTC exactly two years ago when Chase entered the mission field. Chase gets home this Wednesday!
Graduation August 2006 with our parents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Jared looks exactly like his dad. I am sure he has never heard THAT before... :) Very cute pictures. I love the birthday one. Aren't pictures from way back when fun to pull out?
fun little walk down memory lane. I love the picture of you and Jared out to dinner on your 20th birthday. It is really cute. You guys make a cute couple!
I love seeing old pictures--it's weird to think of you guys in the beginning of the dating stage! In my mind you just fit together :)
Fun pictures! Its so great to see how cute you two were together from the very beginning :) It was definitely meant to be!
How great that Jared's brother is coming home soon!! That is always so exciting :) :) Have a wonderful thanksgiving!!
Post a Comment