Sunday, October 28, 2007

I've been Tagged!

I was tagged by lovely Lisa Badal . . . . i now list 6 facts/habits/embarassments about myself

Fact/Habit/Embarrassment 1:
I double, triple and quadroople check if things are locked. Like i'll lock my car, walk into work and then walk back to see if its locked. Or i'll lock my office, go to the dance room, and then walk back to my office just to double check. Also the stereo in the dance room (with my ipod in it), i go back like three times during lunch to make sure its secure. I'm crazy like that . . .

Fact/Habit/Embarrassment 2: I love shark shows on the discovery channel! I basically love any large preditor show, sharks, polar bears, grizzlies, alligators. . .i'm just fascinated! Shark week every summer is the best!

Fact/Habit/Embarrassment 3: When I was in Jr. High I thought i'd play professional soccer, i only did dance just because i'd been doing it since i was a little girl.

Fact/Habit/Embarrassment 4: In high school I wanted to be an OBGYN and have 10 children. Then I basically flunked chemistry, and learned that doctors had to take lots of that so I decided to find something else.

Fact/Habit/Embarrassment 5: Whenever I talk to someone who I want to impress or who I need to be professional around I replay the conversation over and over in my head, after its over, until I'm sure i didn't say anything stupid.

Fact/Habit/Embarrassment 6: When I was in 3rd grade I fell off a slide on the playground and cracked a few vertebrae, I had to lay down on my back for 6 weeks and the doctors told me I probably wouldn't grow anymore . . well i'm now the tallest girl in my family! Also, side note, during that 6 weeks I watched the movie "Newsies" practically everyday and had dreams that I was this girl newsie.

well, now I will tag Michelle, Josie, Hilary and Betsy! Have fun!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hooray for accepting the tag!

I have the same locking problem. Seriously. Even if I remember locking it, I'll go back just to double check. Over and over.

Love Newsies.

That's all :)

Lesley said...

I have said checking problem, too. OCD, y'all?

Isn't shark week the best? I will probably never go back in the ocean again, that's how good it is!