Sunday, October 21, 2007

Mrs. White's School Picture or Emily's 18th grade school picture



Picture day was always so traumatic for me growing up, its funny how even us teachers are concerned about how our pictures turn out. I had pink eye that day. . . good thing you can't tell! It was really cool because the photographer had a digital screen and took a couple pictures of me and I got to choose which one I liked best! Wish they would have had that when I was in school, then maybe my 9th grade picture wouldn't have looked like a boy. . .

5 comments:

Lesley said...

Hot stuff!

hilary w said...

Wow Emily! You look gorgeous! I love your "18th grade" picture.

Betsy said...

How fun to find your blog, Emily! I love the pictures :)

Lisa said...

lol I always had traumatic school pictures as well. I like the cepia one! You look so professional, you teacher :)

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

You look beautiful!