Sunday, October 28, 2007
A Weekend of Old and True Friends!
On Saturday I had the chance to see some of my oldest and dearest friends.
The Woods family, Stephanie (with the baby) and I went to BYU together, both in the dance program. We also took dance together at a studio in PG. I taught her sisters dance at their studio in their home for a couple years. Their concert was my senior project. This is our FOURTH annual Halloween Party! Below is Steph with her husband Joseph and their sweet baby Benjamin.

Charlotte, me, Josie, Krista, Brooke and Em. We all grew up together in the PV5th ward. Josie flew out from Washington for a baby shower here in Utah. It was great getting together with the gals to reminisce! Josie is such a cute pregnant lady! She's having a girl in January.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like great fun! Hey, I read your post to Cortney about Katie expecting again...that's awesome! I know we are all busy, but I would love to get together with your guys.
Wow Stephanie has a little baby! If you see her again tell her hi for me! It's fun to find out who has babies these days. Lisa says hi too!
Post a Comment