I love Fall! Every since I was a little girl I loved watching the leaves change on the mountains and looked forward to my family's drive up the canyon for FHE to look at the leaves. Here are some pictures Jessica (Jared's older sis) took for us last October. We decided we needed new pictures of us besides our engagement and wedding pics.
I LOVE these pictures! The colors are awesome! You guys are such a cute couple. You know I htink every couple needs picture together once in awhile. It seems all our pictures from the last year are of Jackson or Marc with Jackson or Me with Jackson...but none of just Marc and I.
What a cute couple you guys are. And you two were like MEANT for fall colors :) Those pictures look great! I know what you mean about pictures--the last real pictures we have are our wedding. I told John that if you could only read my life through pictures, I'd have high school, my freshman year of college, I got married, and then... nothing.
4 comments:
I LOVE these pictures! The colors are awesome! You guys are such a cute couple. You know I htink every couple needs picture together once in awhile. It seems all our pictures from the last year are of Jackson or Marc with Jackson or Me with Jackson...but none of just Marc and I.
You guys are so cute. I love your shoes! You should take more pictures this year. :)
What a cute couple you guys are. And you two were like MEANT for fall colors :) Those pictures look great! I know what you mean about pictures--the last real pictures we have are our wedding. I told John that if you could only read my life through pictures, I'd have high school, my freshman year of college, I got married, and then... nothing.
I love the ivy in the background of one of the pictures! You guys are awefully photogenic.
I think some relative of mine who takes great pictures needs to move down to Texas to photograph my life. Yes, that would be very nice.
Post a Comment