Sunday, October 7, 2007

Farewell Old Friend . . .

A tribute to "the kitty" who has been Jared's faithful pickup truck for the past five years, I've always been sentimental about cars . . . just ask my parents. I'm glad the kitty is staying in the family (Chase). BUT we are excited and blessed in having a great new car though, thanks White's!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

You have to be attached to cars. Especially when you're a poor college student. I guess that I always thought that if you weren't nice to them then they'd break down and you'd really be sorry. Maybe I'm weird...

Lesley said...

The day my old Volvo (inherited from my grandpa and older than I was)died was a very sad day. I took pictures from every angle and thought things like "if only I had known it was the last time I would drive it, I would have enjoyed it more!" Sniff. I still miss that beast.