I was doing so great, but then I had a baby and it was Christmas, and now it's nearly February and I'm so behind. . .should I just skip to now or try to go back and catch up? Trying to figure it out! February is going to be a busy month too. . . well, one event we've had is Max started Sunbeams! He loves his "class" and his teachers, especially because they know how to make great paper air planes. I haven't been to church much since Dylan was born but I've only heard good things so far about Max in Sunbeams. I love that he is such a big boy and he is just getting so smart.
First Day as a Sunbeam!
Our friend Ben sent us this picture from Primary the other day, Max told me, "I was a knight!"
Ben also sent us this one of our two boys before church one day, they are cute little buddies, I will treasure this picture!
Maybe I should also add that Sean started Nursery in December, just three days before Dylan was born! He still hasn't stayed the whole time by himself but he absolutely LOVES singing time, I can hardly stand how cute he is singing, "Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam". For a couple weeks, until the New Year, I had both the oldest and youngest kids in the Nursery. They weren't together though since our Nursery is so large, Max was in the "big nursery".
We snapped these before church on Sean's first day.


1 comment:
It's fun to watch your kids grow up. My favorite picture is the one of Max in primary. :)
Post a Comment