Friday, January 4, 2013

Dylan Luke

a few favorites of my littlest man. . .Dylan is 2 weeks old already!  
I was shocked at how little he was when he was born, just under 6lbs and only 6 days early.  He was 3 oz passed his birthweight at one week, so 6lbs, 3oz.  I'm thinking he's coming up on 7lbs now.  He's such a sweet baby, only cries a little here and there and sleeps a lot.  He's adored by his brothers.  I feel like the three of them are not just meeting for the first time but are being reunited after being apart for just a little while :)



5 comments:

Ben and Athena said...

Congrats Em! I have no doubt you're the greatest mom :) He's a cutie.

Unknown said...

Congratulations on three beautiful, healthy boys! I'm so happy for you guys!

pandorasbox said...

I love your comment that they are being reunited...they are like the three musketeers...all for one and one for all!!

Katie Cash Davis said...

Em, he's so sweet! I love these cute pictures!

Anne Wright said...

So cute Emily! You are quite the photographer.