Last week at my 38 week appt. the dr. told me I was 3cm. I was 3cm at 38.5 weeks with Sean, and still went a week over, so don't really know if it means anything. With Max I was 2cm at 38 weeks and he was just 2 days over. Anyway, while looking back on the blog I came across a post from when i was pregnant with Max and teaching 5th and 6th graders in an after school program, and the funny things they said to me about pregnancy.
a favorite:
Bryan: Ms. Emily, do you want a hot cheeto?
Ms. Emily: uh, no tha-
Hector: "NO NO Ms. Emily can't eat those because she's pregnant!"
Ms. Emily: Actually Hector, they are fine, they wouldn't hurt the baby
Hector: "Oh I know, but THE MILK! THE MILK!"
read here for more: http://jaredandemilywhite.blogspot.com/2009/01/out-of-mouth-of.html
1 comment:
SOOOOOOO cute! So, what are you craving now, because I'm dying to bring you something!
Post a Comment