Friday, November 2, 2012

Tanaka Farms pt. 2

Halloween morning I took the boys back to Tanaka Farms to walk around the big pumpkin patch.  We also rode the tractor which took us around the whole farm, it was very beautiful!  I didn't realized it was tucked that far back there in the hills.  Jared asked if I was inspired to become a farmer, I said definitely not, but I wouldn't mind being a better gardener!  We tried planting pumpkins this year, sadly they are still just little green balls.


My little climber, so determined.

I asked Max if he wanted to climb up, he said "no mommy, I might fall down!".  So he watched Sean in the stroller for a bit. . .

...but he couldn't just sit there for long.

 combination of "cheese" and "the sun is in my eyes"

 Sean loved the challenge of walking over all the furrows, a couple falls but he had fun.

3 comments:

Hope said...

Lovely pictures! I miss that place. When we went to a pumpkin patch here this year, it made me sad missing all the times we went to Tanaka with the Verano playgroup crowd. Sigh.
I love the "sun in my eyes" face! So funny and cute.

pandorasbox said...

A for adorable! Love all the pictures!

Anne Wright said...

I especially love the picture where Max is smiling and squinting. :) Yiu are so good at planning and taking your kids to fun activities, Emily! I hope I can be like that when I'm a mom. :)