Thursday, November 1, 2012

Tanaka Farms pt. 1

We love Tanaka Farms.  Especially in the Fall.  I am really going to miss it when we leave Irvine.  It's the cutest little Farm/Pumpkin Patch just a couple minutes away.  We came one October evening with Daddy and Grandma White to look at the produce/pumpkin stand, go to the petting zoo and play in the little tractor.    Or course the camera was a must.



 I love the Cinderella Pumpkins.

Just his size!  He loved the "baa-baas" and kept pointing and pointing.









A good size pumpkin here is around $15.  We stopped by Trader Joes afterwards and found great ones for $2.99.  The kids were just as happy!

2 comments:

Hope said...

Oh my gosh, that baby goat is so darn cute.
And so are your boys, of course! :)

Anne Wright said...

I'm glad you got a picture if you and Sean too. :) The baby animals look like so much fun!