Thursday, November 22, 2012

October catch up

Max got to go to Disneyland with just Daddy


on the Ferry to Balboa . . . I was feeling ambitious and took the boys to the beach, taking advantage of the warm October mornings.


Yum, sandy crackers.

Typical, Sean can swing for a little bit, but Max has never liked the swing for more than one minute . . .

Our community Welcome Day had a big blow up slide, Max couldn't get enough.

another from Welcome Day.

Sean's favorite ride


Disneyland was decorated for Halloween and Max wanted a pic of this Woody pumpkin.

Halloween night we trick or treated in Grandma and Grandpa's neighborhood.


how cute is this lady?  Max was perfect at saying "Trick or Treat".  Sean just demanded, "TREAT!"


1 comment:

Anne Wright said...

Looks like fun! I still can't believe you made Sean's costume. I laughed out pound when I read that Sean just demanded "treat!". :)