Max is so cute! We love this time of year! It is so much fun to get all dressed up in costumes.
I just think that you are the best mommy ever. And I'm pretty sure that Max thinks so, too.
Remember last May when Max woke up and told you there was a Christmas tree downstairs? This boy sure does love his holidays!
Sorry I missed trunk and treat....the boys looked so cute and I second what Jared said!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Max is so cute! We love this time of year! It is so much fun to get all dressed up in costumes.
I just think that you are the best mommy ever. And I'm pretty sure that Max thinks so, too.
Remember last May when Max woke up and told you there was a Christmas tree downstairs? This boy sure does love his holidays!
Sorry I missed trunk and treat....the boys looked so cute and I second what Jared said!!!
Post a Comment