Hurray! 3 cute boys!! We are so happy for you!
Congrats!! I'm so happy for you. You have the cutest boys Em!
Yay! Don't you just love boys?! I think some of the best of families get sent all boys so they can raise great missionaries. ;)
That is so fun! Congratulations!
o wow, another boy. You guys are rockin the boys.
Congrats on another boy! What a fun house you're going to have with three brothers!
Shoot, I meant to say something when I saw you today! Congrats on another BOY!
Congrats Emily! That is so exciting!
Yeah! I love playing with the grandboys!!! They are so cute...and keep you hopping!!!
Em, I'm super excited for you. It's not a girl, but I think about how my husband's family has three boys at the beginning and how they are best friends. You'll have 3 little buddies their whole lives. Love you guys.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Hurray! 3 cute boys!! We are so happy for you!
Congrats!! I'm so happy for you. You have the cutest boys Em!
Yay! Don't you just love boys?! I think some of the best of families get sent all boys so they can raise great missionaries. ;)
That is so fun! Congratulations!
o wow, another boy. You guys are rockin the boys.
Congrats on another boy! What a fun house you're going to have with three brothers!
Shoot, I meant to say something when I saw you today! Congrats on another BOY!
Congrats Emily! That is so exciting!
Yeah! I love playing with the grandboys!!! They are so cute...and keep you hopping!!!
Em, I'm super excited for you. It's not a girl, but I think about how my husband's family has three boys at the beginning and how they are best friends. You'll have 3 little buddies their whole lives. Love you guys.
Post a Comment