9 months - I LOVE 9 MONTHS!
STATS: 24lbs 1oz & 31 inches
Sean has started dancing, clapping, waving, cruising, going up the stairs (yikes!) . . .when he is happy he is just SO happy. He loves to dump out any bin or bucket of toys, then put one toy back in and shake it so it makes noise. He has this big **GASP** he does when he gets really excited about something. . . like when daddy comes home, or when Max is in the bath with him or his crib with him. Today he did it when he got to the toilet before Max was able to close the lid and he could see the water in there. He loves going into Max's room when Max has been asleep for awhile, he just kicks his legs and gets so excited to see his brother. They have really sweet moments while they play together, last week they played at the water table for a good 20 minutes together and I got dinner made. He babbles and has a little "aaa ooo aaa oo ah" that he sings while he plays. (Max does this too, only it's more of a hum). He wants anything Max has. Even if they have the exact same sippy cup, he wants Max's! He loves to drink water and has had the sippy figured out from the moment we gave it to him, around 7 months.
HE GIVES ME KISSES, I just have to pucker my lips and say "mmm" and he'll turn his head, open his mouth, and give me a big slobbery toothy kiss. I love how he dances. Usually just bouncing while he's sitting, but tonight he was pulled up at his crib where Max was playing with a toy that played a song and was just bouncing and trying to jump along to the music. He has long blond-ish hair, and blue blue eyes. His hair really is pretty thick for a baby. He always wakes up with bed head. I love his curvy lips and big gap between his front teeth. He has long fingers and toes. I think he will be a tall boy. Sometimes after he goes to bed I get out of the house to grocery shop or whatever . . then I think of his little face and start to miss him! I really feel like our bond has grown very strong lately.
He is not one to just sit idly by in the stroller and watch other kids play, at the playground he wants out of there and is crawling around, he loves riding in the cozy coupes and can push himself backwards. He says "mama" "dada" and "baba" (bye-bye) but not on demand or course, just when he wants to. But often first thing in the morning I pick him up to feed him and he says "mama". He's still nursing like a champ, 5-6 times in a 24 hour period. It's a good thing too because last week he went two days without eating solids. ..he just refused, maybe it was teething. It's true he does have his fussy times, especially when he is tired.
Photos of Sean from March 2012:
Sean, you are such a sweet heart. I love your little soul and disposition in our home. I can't believe that last year at this time you were still in my tummy and I was wondering what you would be like, now that you've been here as long as you were in there it feels like I've known you for much longer than 9 months. Thank you for being my baby, I love being your mama!
Love, Mommy


1 comment:
so precious!!!
Post a Comment