Saturday, April 14, 2012

Crazy kids, crazy life. . .

Life is really just crazy everyday, Hurricane Max and Hurricane Sean pummel through my house each morning, we're potty training Max, Sean is still up a lot at night.  Jared is busy with his exams coming up and with his calling and extra jobs. . .but I know it won't always be like this.  I really just try to go with the flow more lately . . . .we don't over book ourselves.. . .but my kids are happy and healthy, I am blessed beyond belief.  

The other day I met a girl who was in the same dance program as me at BYU, just a year ahead of me.  We talked for a good long time about our old teachers and classes. . .it was really fun to talk with someone who went through that like I did.  It's crazy to think that I used to be surrounded by my dance friends every day, and we understood each other and our passion and dedication and respected each other's hard work.  I absolutely loved my program in college and earning my degree, it was just what I needed at that time in my life.  In those days my time was my own, my choices mostly effected just me, I got a weekend to catch up on sleep.  Sometimes I can't believe I really am grown up with two kids, two BOYS.  But I look at them and think, "of course you are mine, of course I was supposed to be your mommy".  What am I saying here?. . . I just think every stage of life should be enjoyed and lived to it's fullest!

cuddles after naps. . .



water table, this thing usually keeps my kids entertained for a solid 20 minutes straight. . can't put a price on that!



We still get our Halloween costumes out almost every day and play Peter Pan or Pirates.

 Max picked these jammies out at the store, he had grown out of all his others suddenly, I think he liked these because his friend Gordon has a Buzz costume that looks similar.

Cute friends.

We got out our single stroller to clean it up and give it away, I don't know what felt better, giving it away or having the extra space that it was taking up!  (Ok I was a tiny bit sentimental. . my first baby's first stroller!. . .but I took a good bye picture.. . so i'm good now).

photos from March 2012

4 comments:

shaunie said...

Gotta know where you got those Buzz jammies!

Esther said...

You are such a good Mommy and have such a cute little family! My kids talk about your water table all the time! I need to look into getting one of those.

Carl and Amber said...

I love that stroller!!!! I don't know if I could part with it. I've put all three in there so many times....two tandem on the folded down seat, and another up on top on the organizer tray. That thing has held up like a beast!

Bedkes said...

Wow you are a busy mommy!! They sure are lucky boys!