Short Version: If you have commented on my blog in the last 3 months, I didn't see the comment until just TWO DAYS AGO!
Long Version: So back in December I was planning on going private. When I did the post I tried to turn on the "comment moderation" so people could tell me their emails and I wouldn't have to publish them. Blogger was being weird that day and it didn't seem to be working, so I gave up on it.
I never ended up going private because, well, I thought no one had left a comment with their emails. Then I kept posting on my blog like I usually do - FOR THREE MONTHS and was getting 0 Comments on each post. I mentioned it to Jared, who then started posting nice comments trying to make me feel good (love him). Not that my self esteem is based on the number on comments I get, but you KNOW it sure makes you happy when your bloggy friends write a quick comment! Sometimes it can even make your day!
For some reason on Friday morning I was thinking about that comment moderation again, but Jared had been posting . . so it couldn't be "on" right? Well HELLO EMILY! Jared is the other blog administrator! I clicked on "comments" on my dashboard on THERE THEY WERE! All your comments from the last 3 months! It was like Christmas morning! My nice bloggy friends hadn't forgotten about me!
Thanks for those comments! So sorry if you asked me a question or something and I never responded!
Am I still going private? yes, but I don't know when, I'll keep you posted and if you left a comment with your email back in December, I have it!
3 comments:
Oh no! Well, I'm sure this is a story you will get laughs out of for a long time to come!
That would make me sad too! I never did leave my email but I'd like to keep in contact with you guys so I'm leaving it now. natasha.marie.d@gmail.com
definitely keep us posted when you do because I have to keep up on Miss Emily White and her beautiful family! (& Kate loves to hear about her dance teacher!
Post a Comment