Thursday, March 8, 2012

Love, Humming Birds, Monsters. . .

I over heard Max saying, "huuug baby!" when I was in the kitchen.  I grabbed the camera and snapped this . .  . little buddies.

I did prompt the kiss. . .

and then one moment later it's back to this . .

I grabbed this off the clearance shelf at Lowes when we were there getting some garden stuff.  Ever since I hung it out we've had humming birds non-stop!  They love it.  Sun up to sun down they are there!

One Sunday afternoon I camped out by the back door to try to snap a photo, but 20 minutes later, this is all I got!  They knew I was there somehow and were just flying by and diving away, wouldn't stop to take a drink.

So the next day I chose a more strategic spot and snapped these. . .



I was able to sneek away on Saturday and see The Vow with a friend.  Driving alone somewhere is kind of a treat for me, I cranked up the radio and heard this song.  I guess it's old but it was new to me, I've loved playing it back via YouTube this week.  

2 comments:

Ms. White said...

i love seeing photos of the squishies. thank you for sharing!

pandorasbox said...

I loved taking pictures of my kids when they were young. It was so much fun! So precious...to capture those fleeting moments...they just fly by!!