Monday, February 6, 2012

Funny Kid Quotes


He received a little railroad crossing gate for Christmas.  After a few weeks it stopped making a "clicking" sound.  When he discovered it, I said "that is too bad it's not working" and he thought for a second and said, "No, Santa turned it off!"

We were packing his bag for church and I suggested he bring his toy Lion, forgetting that it made noise. "Noooo, it's too loud!"

"No baby, be gentle with Mommy or time out!"  when Sean was wrestling me for my cell phone while I was trying to send a text.

 "No mommy, get the wipes!" when I came to change his diaper with out them, thinking it was just wet.  ( . . .yes potty training is in the near future)


Can't believe he'll be three in just a couple weeks!!

4 comments:

Jared Blanco said...

These are the best. You are a GREAT mommy. I love you.

pandorasbox said...

Love it when kids put their language together...he sounds a lot like Jared...a smarty pants!!!

pandorasbox said...

He sounds a lot like Jared when he was that age...not in a hurry for potty training but by 3 he was ready...

Charlotte and Dugan Frehner said...

Super Cute. You have a Smart one on your hands.