Setting the timer and using "minutes" has been helping Max do things lately. I'll say, "Max, two minutes unitl bath time" or something similar. Now Max often tells me "Mommy, two minutes, Deesand", it makes me giggle and I have to tell him "not today". We were able to go a few times before Jared started school, now it is a little more difficult to find the time, unless I dare take them by myself?? maybe I'll be brave. . .
We usually don't spend too much time waiting for characters but we got off a ride and Peter Pan was right there with no line! M loves him, he's Peter Pan for Halloween! Of course he was a little shy though.
The mouse himself, shy again, but the second time we met him in his house Max held his hand for the pic.
I love these honeymoon hats, so cute! These said "Mrs." and "Mr." on the back.
Jungle Cruise
The Soundsational Parade. It is something else, that Walt Disney, he sure knows how to pull on your heart strings. . . it is magic to Max! You can find it on YouTube.
Car ride home after a long day!
At California Adventure. They are building a "Cars Land" like mini Radiator Springs that looks like it is going to be really cool. For now they just have Mater and Lightning.
Mickey again. Poor Sean misses out on a lot of photos because he's snoozing in the stroller. . . this photo is incomplete.
The Ferris Wheel at C.A. The ride operator told us this is the ride that the most people throw up on out of the two parks. The carts slide back and forth. I didn't mind it, Jared wasn't a fan however. . .
More parade, Mickey really plays those drums in costume.
Halloween time.
Classic shot.
For many people, this is probably "that train ride behind Dumbo that never has a long line" but Casey Jr. is one of M's FAVORITES. He sings the song and always asks to see the pictures on the camera.
Tom Sawyer's Island
Let's just pretend this is Jared and I on a romantic date. Our nice friend Ben babysat one night while we went out. I didn't get a single photo of the two of us that night but we did go on the new Little Mermaid ride and I snapped this one. . .
On Casey Jr.
These drummers are super talented.
We look forward to Woody and Jessie on Small World. Another ride that makes me well up.
Here is Sean, happy as can be in Toon Town.
Goofy in Toon Town
Happy baby
Storybook ride. The whale's mouth is the best part. (honestly the rest of the ride is just so-so)
so happy to be at Mickey's House
I'm trying to get caught up before Halloween! Look for another post soon.
2 comments:
Em your pictures are adorable. Keep 'em coming. If you're coming into town for the holidays I'd love to see you and your growing kids... and Jared too :) Keep me updated.
Wow...I think you guys have been to D-Land more times than me in my entire life...:-) Such cute pictures!
Post a Comment