Last year July was one of the busiest months we've ever had! We traveled to Utah for the 4th and then had visitors non stop. This year July was pretty quiet and slow, mostly just spent at home or close by. I think I will always remember summer 2011 as a quiet summer for us, just how things are with a new baby! We're enjoying our time together.
Tri-ward 4th of July parade!


Sean's 4th of July onesie I made for him.



Swimming at Grandma's

Max loves baby Sean! The other day he even kissed him good-bye without us even asking.

Watching Fireworks with our friend Jesus.

Sean frequently naps on our bed

We're growing all this plus red peppers in our garden! Kudos to Jared for keeping the garden alive while it's been harder for me to leave the house.

more of Sean. . .




Slash pad at Heritage Park in Irvine.

Max loves to ride on his bike seat attached to Jared's bike. Here are the boys in their helmets and "gasses"

Sharing toys

both home sick from church with runny noses :(

We read scriptures every night, some nights are harder than others. . .

Wearing his helmet again, just for fun!

I love being a mommy!


3 comments:
Our July last year was the same. Life with a newborn...He's so cute and looks just like his big bro! And that onesie you made him is adorable!!
So cute! I was just thinking today about how lax our summer was last year...enjoy! And by the way, not only are the kids adorable, but you're looking great!
Em, your boys are so cute and your hair is beautiful! I know you're a great mom and can't wait to see your baby the next time you visit. Love you!
Post a Comment