The last month has been really wonderful. A little foggy, a little crazy, so many changes . . . but I am just so full of love for my little newborn and for my 2 year old. THANK YOU to everyone who has brought me a meal, stopped by or just been my friend and asked how I was doing. I really appreciate it. I especially need to thank my mom(s). Jared's mom has been amazing this past month, bringing us food, playing with Max, letting me borrow her fancy camera, and even washing and folding my laundry, we love you Patti! My mom also came out for a week and watched Max while I trained for a new little job I'm starting (Sean came with me). I miss you mom! Jared has been the MVP around here as well.
I threw together a little slideshow of Sean's first month real quick. (click the title to view full screen). I did write out his entire birth story, it was very long and detailed and filled with lots of personal things, I will try to sum it up for the blog in another post. Until then, enjoy this slideshow. I listened to this song a lot during my pregnancy and imagined meeting my little one and what he would look like. I think it is supposed to be about a breakup but for me it's about meeting my little Sean Jared . . .
And here are some photos of my boys together
12lbs 10oz
23.5 inches
Yes, that is off the charts! Yes, that is even bigger than Max! We love our big guys!
1 comment:
I can't believe I guessed his weight within 2 oz! He is going to be a basketball player!!! Love the video!
Post a Comment