Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The first half of Feb

This was a month ago, but there he is!
I love this, it was on a Saturday afternoon, Daddy wanted to nap but Max wanted to playWhat a great dadWe celebrated Grandma White's birthday at Lucille's - yum!I hardly ever snap pictures of Max while he's sleeping these days - don't want to wake him! But we had to wake him up for church anyway, so I caught this one with Woody under his arm. Yep, it woke him up.This was at about 25 weeks, you can see our Valentine's on our door - thanks everyone!Our sweet friend who we get to play with a couple times a week. Even on days when we don't go pick her up Max will ask for her.Loves his Ikea Choo-Choos . . . and also "Thomas" which he says so clearly, at first it was "Domps, Domps"

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You are so ridiculously cute pregnant! It's no fair!