Friday, January 28, 2011

Just a few recent pics

Yes, I know, they're all of Max. He certainly keeps my life exciting and entertains me daily. I hope you find his cute face as fun as I do. I'm really trying to get some things done for him in the next month. Finish his baby book (almost done!) and make a quilt for his 2nd birthday. Then I can start focusing on what we need for the baby (stroller and larger dresser are top priorities, I need to go through Max's clothes to see what we really need, I know there are at least a few clothing items we'll need to purchase, and I want to rearrange and add some decor in the boys bedroom, I'm not going to think about a 2nd crib until he's born and we're thinking about moving him out of our room). Anyway. . .enjoy!

Loves this cars shirt, and mom's shoes.
Enjoying this nice weather we've been having!
Over the MLK weekend Jared's dad helped him change the oil in our cars, then they put new break pads on Aunt Meridith's car. Max kept saying "Broken Broken!" more like "Bo-kee, Bo-kee!" He even found the tire that had been removed and tried to bring it over to them. A Diaper shot, it's been a while! ha. He loves dad, even if he has a funny way of showing it sometimes. The Carousel at the Irvine SpectrumI just love his curls in this one.

1 comment:

Hope said...

LOVE the diaper shot. Diaper-clad children are the cutest.