Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Highly Recommend . . .

My sister-in-law mentioned this book to me a few weeks ago and offered to mail it but I was able to find it at the Library. The photographs are really fascinating. You can just Google Lennart Nilsson and see some of his images. Some photos suddenly become amazing when you read in the book what they really are. The text is really in depth as well. I admit, thought I knew just about everything there was to know about conception and how a baby grows but there were some facts in here I don't recall learning before. (FYI: The author doesn't seem to be religious and there were a few opinions here and there I didn't agree with)

Anyway, guess who else I caught in his chair reading the book?


2 comments:

Hope said...

I think that's the same book the birthing center has. The pictures are truly incredible!

Jean said...

I love books like that. They are mind-blowing!!