We visited Sea World again with our friend Annabelle and her mommy and baby sister.
Thanksgiving!
Michael Jackson on the Wii - a blast!
Taking his "Choo-Choo's" for a walk
At Grandma Wright's house in Utah, he piled all the toys he could into that shopping cart!
helping Grandpa put lights on the tree.
Cousins who adore him.
At the church for Great Grandma Wright's funeral
At the Cemetery
Visiting Cousin Julia and her baby bunnies!
Max liked the dog more than the bunnies
Cousin Nathaniel showing Max his old "choo-choo". Aunt Becky got it out from the basement just for Max.
The magical snow in Utah! Max learned the word "snow", more like "no" and just LOVED it. Until he stuck his hand in it at the windy cemetery, then it was a little too cold!
2 comments:
Hey Em! Your little guy is SO ADORABLE! The time goes so fast, doesn't it?! I just mailed our Christmas cards on Monday, and I realized I still have your WYMOUNT address--how LAME! Could you email me your address please!
Nice nutshell! You are so good about taking pictures!
Post a Comment