Oh I love this kiddo. The other day we were at Costco. He loves the fruit smoothies but obviously I don't want to buy one for him EVERY time but we got through checkout and he just pulled me over there and said "please" so cute and I gave in. Then we sat in the backseat of the car with him on my lap and we shared it and laughed and talked together. It was one of those sweet perfect moments.
4 comments:
Cute pictures! I love the one where most of it is gray and the pumpkins are orange.
I'm glad you shared the sweet moment with him over the smoothie. Can't have enough of those! ... sweet moments I mean.
Awwww, he's such a sweetheart :) I love little moments like that.
Aww, I love those pictures of you and Max! So adorable!
Your note about Costco makes me laugh. My girls do that about every time we're in there. We used to do Costco smoothies regularly, but the girls would get too crazy from all the sugar. So now it's an occasional hotdog.
Post a Comment