a week after we returned from Utah, my younger brother Jonathan had a conference in Hollywood. When it was over we picked him up and he spent one night with us before he had to go home. We took him surfing for the first time, he caught a wave!


Jonathan left on a Saturday morning. That afternoon my brother Brendan arrived with his wife Shera and their two kids Courtney and Alex. They stayed with us until Monday morning. We hit up the spectrum for the Carousel . . .

and the fountain! Max loves this thing and gets so excited when I walk by it, we let him try it out one time, just after he started walking, he was seriously in heaven but he just kept slipping and I was worried he'd wack his head on the concrete so I pulled him out. This time he did much better, with his crocs on and his cousins to watch out for him.


Monday afternoon Brendan and Shera headed off to their hotel at Disneyland to spend the rest of the week. By dinner time, we had more guests, my sister Becky, her three kids Nathaniel, Julia and Eliza and my sister Annie.

They stayed with us for five days and spent two of those days at Sea World, we also took them to Knott's Berry Farm.





Our favorite place to picnic at Knott's is just outside the park. There are grassy areas and picnic tables and . . .ROOSTERS running all over the place! Max loved it, he chased them around with his cousin Eliza and ever since this day he knows how to "crow" like a rooster when we see them in books or on Baby Einstein.

Their last day we went to the beach! It was a Saturday in July, so it was very crowded but it was fun and Brendan and his family met us there after their week at Disneyland. My niece Julia kept saying "I'm going to miss my Emily!" The whole day. What a sweetie. Growing up too fast!








My sisters left for St. George from the Beach so we had to say our good-byes there. I almost cried. I love my sisters and miss living close to them. But they've been so good about coming to visit me, love you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment