I was so excited for Max to see the parade! Fire trucks, horses, cool cars, marching bands, I knew he'd love every second of it! He absolutely loved it and would even wave to the beauty queens as they went by on their floats.
Sadly I didn't take any pictures of the actual parade, so sad, well, here is more of the Fam . . .
My niece Eliza wearing her mommy's medal she got for running the 10K that morning.
my Grandma, Sis in law Shera and nephew Alex
All the excitement wore him right out. About half way through he started to look like this.
But he cuddled up to his cousin Warren for awhile, so sweet.

In the evening we went to my Grandma's cabin up AF Canyon for a picnic. Here's Max playing with these awesome old trucks that were my Grandpa's.
more fun with the fam . . .
My sis's husband Joe, and Jared.
They love the blue ones!
My mom caught us - LOL
Sticks, Rocks and Dirt = Heaven
1 comment:
I love that picture of you guys kissing--your hair is all in the air like you just had to run! I can't believe how much you guys DID in Utah! I'd bet you're exhausted :)
Post a Comment