My blog format is not really meeting my needs. I need a change. I'm going to get all up to date here by posting about our summer, my goal is within the next week. After that I need my blog to be a place where I can journal more. I want to do quicker, more frequent posts about daily happenings that I want to remember and look back on. But I don't want to overload everyone's newsfeed so I MAY go private. If I do I will let you know with an official post. Stay tuned . . . thanks for all your nice comments and for checking in on our family!
2 comments:
I actually prefer more frequent short posts on my feed. It's not overload if they're quick!
I agree with Amy--that's my favorite kind of blog. And I think it's easier to do short, frequent posts, too, as long as you keep up with it. But let us know--I love reading your blog!
Post a Comment