Sunday, September 5, 2010

Airplanes and the Rest of June

Max started cutting his molars during the month of June. He was SO slobbery for about the next month until all four came in. He often went shirtless or had a bib. On this nice day we went out on the front porch to watch for airplanes or "eh-peens" as Max calls them. We live just a couple miles from the OC airport so we see and hear them often. It's really a little boy's dream come true! Even before he could point he'd stop and look up and get excited when they flew by. Then the pointing came and just last month he started saying "eh-peen". I ended up liking these shots a lot and photo shopped a couple. Enjoy them and the rest of June, whew! Still catching up on Summer, two more months to go!




I tried to take a picture after a morning at the beach with the ocean in the background, it didn't really work. Right after I snapped this photo I turned around to see a ticket on my windshield, argh!

World Cup time. Viva Espana!
Sharing Ice Cream at Grandmas.The Newport Beach Library has a little Court yard in the kid's section with a wishing well. He knows right where it is, and could probably walk from the Library entrance to the wishing well all by himself if I let him!

Little monkey ready for bed!

5 comments:

Megan said...

Matt loves airplanes too! We visited home at the end of August and Matthew pointed out every plane that flew overhead which as you know is quite often. Next time we are out I'd love to visit you! You'll have to show me your favorite parks.

Lisa said...

He's so stinking cute! And so slobbery! Man, those molars are a pain.

Bedkes said...

Such cute pics, I noticed him looking up at the sky today he was probably looking for an airplane.

Adam, Camron, Mack said...

Emily it's Cam, hey you are so good staying on top of blogging. You little guy is so dang cute. I wish you were closer and we would get our boys together.

Stephanie said...

He is such a cutie! Love his smile.