Wednesday, August 25, 2010

"Please"

I've been trying to teach Max this word for quite sometime. I wanted him to learn to use it to ask for something or to get help with something instead of yelling "mem mem mem!" (my name) or getting frustrated and stamping his feet. He started signing it about a month ago. Then after about a week I was asking him "Can you say please?" but I got something stuck in my throat before I could say "please" and he just finished the sentence for me with the cutest little "plee plee" I'd ever heard! Sometimes if he's being shy he'll still just do the sign. "Thank you" only comes on occaision, we're working on that one!

**pause our music on the side bar before you watch**

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

How exciting! It feels so good when they learn things you have worked hard to teach them. Congratulations Em!

pandorasbox said...

music to my ears...I try and teach kids his age and older at the clinic to say please and other words and they can't...:-)

Sarah said...

That is SO cute! I need to work on that with Olivia!

Hope said...

so cute! He's a very cute boy!

Rachel said...

You guys are such good parents! How cute is that video! Max sure has slimmed out a lot hasn't he? He's not a baby anymore!