Alex Wong and Allison Holker - two of my favorite dancers - EVER! I cried.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxNbafuP6Gc
Travis Wall, another one of my favorite dancers, choreographed this one:
http://www.fox.com/dance/videos/highlights/?c=sytycd-playlists&p=504161&s=5048456&i=602386
p.s. I think Kent is my favorite of the top 6 right now. I did like Billy, he is incredible, but unfortunately he's just gotten a little boring.
4 comments:
I've been waiting for a SYTYCD post from you! I was sad Alex had to go. He is just amazing to watch. I missed the week with the Kent and Lauren dance you have posted. Wow what a love fest on stage between those two. I'm rooting for Kent at this point as well. I love his personality and he is a great dancer.
I always forget you're a dancer. One of these days, you're going to have to teach me how to dance.
I've been waiting for a SYTYCD post from you, too! I love your opinion and to see what impressed and moved you. I loved Alex the best, too. I hope he comes back in the top 10 next year and does just as well! I think I'm rooting for Kent, too. He is just too adorable! I LOVED his broadway piece this week. It was so perfect for him!
I love SYTYCD. I haven't been watching this season because we got rid of TV last year. So I didn't realize that FOX posts the entire show on their website! Good to know!
Post a Comment